Update by user Jun 09, 2011

Ok guys.So I emailed Teleflora and explained the problems I was having and told them that I was very disappointed in their serivce.

It took them ONE MONTH to respond to my email and do you know that the email said. \"We are sorry Mr. Shaw but we cannot find your order information. Please send us back the confirmation number.\" What kind of BS customer service email is that.

I never even received a conf number.DO NOT USE TELEFLORA

Original review posted by user May 09, 2011

Listen everybody, DO NOT use Teleflora, especially for important dates.I placed an order on April 24, 2011 for two different delivery dates.

The first order was supposed to be delivered on May 4, 2011 which is my mothers birthday. The flowers did not arrive at the specified time so I called customer service. The lady was very nice and called the local florist who was supposed to deliver the flowers. They told them that it was a rare flower and had to be ordered.

Long story short, my mothers flowers were delivered two days after her birthday. (this was after I requested the order to be cancelled). The second order was supposed to be delivered May 6, 2011 for Mothers Day which fell on May 8. This order did not arrive on that Friday so I called back (3rd time) and I was on hold for 47 minutes before someone picked up.

The person called the florist and the florist said it was in process and would be delivered on Saturday, May 9. Well the flowers never came so I called back (4th time) and was offered a "re-delivery" and an apology note. What good is it to have the flowers delivered AFTER Mothers Day. ALl they offered me was a 20% discount on a future purchase.

There will NOT be a future purchase made by me. I just cancelled both orders and they better send my money back. If you have an important date that you want to send flowers for, DO NOT USE TELEFLORA!!!

Go with 1-800-Flowers or anybody else except Teleflora.Dont say I didnt warn you.

Review about: Teleflora Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments