I ordered flowers for my Grandmother in Texas for delivery 2/13/17.I received a call on 2/13/17 around 5:00pm that they were unable to complete my order.

It was so hard to understand the lady speaking I almost thought it was a scam call. I asked if they could ensure it for 2/14/17, they said no. I asked for a refund so I could purchase flowers through another company. They would not give me a refund, now saying that they would get the flowers delivered.

I did not receive a confirmation email so I called on 2/15/17 to find out the status. I waited on hold for 1 hour and 24 minutes only to find out they cancelled the order. NO ONE bothered to notify me of the cancellation. The representative said she would email me a notification now.

I asked to speak to a manager and was told it would be another hour wait, then was told there was NO manager there today. I offered on 2/13 to take my business elsewhere, they ensured me they would get the flowers delivered and then failed. If you hold a customers business and then fail - you should be making up for it.

The customer Service Line is TERRIBLE!!!Manager did finally get on phone and there was nothing he could do but give me a coupon.

Review about: Teleflora Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments