Lincoln Park, Michigan
100% full Not resolved
Turnaround Time

My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the correct arrangement from a different florist called Lama's but they and Teleflora failed again!

It was not even close to what I ordered. It looked like they grabbed a bunch (very few) flowers and ferns and stuck them in a vase. All the flowers were the same height pretty much standing about 10 to 12 inches from the top of the vase. The original arrangement was like a ball of many flowers. I received a vase full of stems. It looks horrible and nothing at all like the picture posted below. It is just ugly!!! The arrangement was suppose to be the Radiant Reflections Bouquet, but what I received was not even close to looking like the original one ordered even though Teleflora customer service told me that they were to do the new arrangement with no substitutions. What a joke. I would be ashamed to send a arrangement that looked like this. It went from bad to worst. At least the first arrangement that looked like a funeral arrangement had some flowers even though they weren't the right ones.

I contacted Teleflora for replacement and they only offered 50% off. Then I got another email saying they were offering me only 30% off. I did not want a refund just the right Bouquet!

The florist was Lama's Florist in Dearborn, Michigan. I called the florist immediately after the delivery and they said they would look into and then get back with me. I never heard from the florist about the ugly arrangement. All I want is the right arrangement.

Needless to say my Valentine's Day has been ruined even more. I spent all day Friday and Saturday trying to get this problem solved to no avail.

I am sick and disabled and now so stressed out I haven't slept a wink. All I want is what I picked out and what we paid for!

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Pictured flowers, Flowers not as pictured.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

I agree it does not look like picture- it was not very pretty- and the florist handled the situation wrong- BUT- you are stressed and can't sleep over this?There are much bigger problems in the world.

This is not life or death- this is not a disaster.Get over it.