Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement

65 of 222 Teleflora reviews

My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the correct arrangement from a different florist called Lama's but they and Teleflora failed again!

It was not even close to what I ordered. It looked like they grabbed a bunch (very few) flowers and ferns and stuck them in a vase. All the flowers were the same height pretty much standing about 10 to 12 inches from the top of the vase. The original arrangement was like a ball of many flowers. I received a vase full of stems. It looks horrible and nothing at all like the picture posted below. It is just ugly!!! The arrangement was suppose to be the Radiant Reflections Bouquet, but what I received was not even close to looking like the original one ordered even though Teleflora customer service told me that they were to do the new arrangement with no substitutions. What a joke. I would be ashamed to send a arrangement that looked like this. It went from bad to worst. At least the first arrangement that looked like a funeral arrangement had some flowers even though they weren't the right ones.

I contacted Teleflora for replacement and they only offered 50% off. Then I got another email saying they were offering me only 30% off. I did not want a refund just the right Bouquet!

The florist was Lama's Florist in Dearborn, Michigan. I called the florist immediately after the delivery and they said they would look into and then get back with me. I never heard from the florist about the ugly arrangement. All I want is the right arrangement.

Needless to say my Valentine's Day has been ruined even more. I spent all day Friday and Saturday trying to get this problem solved to no avail.

I am sick and disabled and now so stressed out I haven't slept a wink. All I want is what I picked out and what we paid for!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

No items

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Teleflora Radiant Reflections Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #789749 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
65 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 23 #1116497

I agree it does not look like picture- it was not very pretty- and the florist handled the situation wrong- BUT- you are stressed and can't sleep over this? There are much bigger problems in the world. This is not life or death- this is not a disaster. Get over it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about
×