My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the correct arrangement from a different florist called Lama's but they and Teleflora failed again!
It was not even close to what I ordered. It looked like they grabbed a bunch (very few) flowers and ferns and stuck them in a vase. All the flowers were the same height pretty much standing about 10 to 12 inches from the top of the vase. The original arrangement was like a ball of many flowers. I received a vase full of stems. It looks horrible and nothing at all like the picture posted below. It is just ugly!!! The arrangement was suppose to be the Radiant Reflections Bouquet, but what I received was not even close to looking like the original one ordered even though Teleflora customer service told me that they were to do the new arrangement with no substitutions. What a joke. I would be ashamed to send a arrangement that looked like this. It went from bad to worst. At least the first arrangement that looked like a funeral arrangement had some flowers even though they weren't the right ones.
I contacted Teleflora for replacement and they only offered 50% off. Then I got another email saying they were offering me only 30% off. I did not want a refund just the right Bouquet!
The florist was Lama's Florist in Dearborn, Michigan. I called the florist immediately after the delivery and they said they would look into and then get back with me. I never heard from the florist about the ugly arrangement. All I want is the right arrangement.
Needless to say my Valentine's Day has been ruined even more. I spent all day Friday and Saturday trying to get this problem solved to no avail.
I am sick and disabled and now so stressed out I haven't slept a wink. All I want is what I picked out and what we paid for!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Pictured flowers
- Flowers not as pictured
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Radiant Reflections Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What I ordered was the Deck of Halls Tree and what I received was something you can buy at Home Depot. Asked for 12/17/20015 delivery date and it was delivered..."
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "Ordered Premium Fashionista blooms, over $100 paid. Sent to a friend who was sick in hospital. The flowers were a joke, there were 6 roses, a couple of green stuff,..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I ordered from this company for first time yesterday before 12 Noon Ordered my mom flowers and candy to be delivered same day, only looked in same day delivery menu..."
- "This is Samson the day I bought him from Anna this actually picture was done still in her house - first picture with him for us he is beautiful his..."