Makawao, Hawaii

I ordered a floral arrangement shaped like a cake with candles on top for my Aunt's 80th birthday party on Saturday. I requested that the flowers, 2 balloons and chocolates be delivered on Friday (1 day before her party).

The first call from Teleflora was to inform me that they would not be able to deliver on Friday, but would deliver on Saturday. I asked if they could please deliver in the morning since her party was Saturday afternoon and they said, "no guarantees" - not, we'll do our best, but no guarantees). The next day I received a call saying that they would not be able to deliver the "special cake shaped" arrangement but they would deliver a bouquet of flowers instead (which I could have ordered through any florist). I thought really - your local florist (that they chose - - didn't allow me to choose a local florist) can't take a circular pcs of foam and make a floral cake)?

I continued to get e-mails and calls each day stating that they could not deliver - - this went on for almost a week!!! During that timeframe, I spoke to several customer service reps. and sent e-mails almost daily explaining all of their issues and finally requested a 40% refund on my order. One rep.

said that she would provide a 20% refund and an apology letter to my aunt, which would have helped (if it happened). Right after our call, I received an e-mail from Teleflora with a coupon for "20% off my next order!!! Unbelievable - - #1. I will NEVER order from them again, and #2.

The coupon was not a 20% refund as promised. I called my Aunt and had to explain all of this to her and asked her when her order was delivered and also what she received.

She received the delivery ALMOST A WEEK AFTER her party and guess what -- NO APOLOGY LETTER!!! How can a company like this stay in business - - UNBELIEVABLE!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Teleflora. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora and teleflora delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments