I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA.The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers in a full bouquet.
The florist made and delivered an arrangement that had less than half of the flowers shown in the picture. When I called, the owner told me that roses were too expensive for me to get what I saw online, that I would get it this time, and to never call her shop again. She then hung up on me before actually taking any more of my information to process a refund. I called back and was told that they didn't even know what Teleflora had online and that they had spoken to their rep.
to get those arrangements off the website. She said she would refund me $15 of my order cost.
I will never use Teleflora again, nor will I ever do business with Mary Lou's.The customer service was positively horrible.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Teleflora is a complete comedy. I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but..."
- "I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers. The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers. It wasnâ€™t..."
- "I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas. What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting. It had no roses, no holly, no red..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "First let me start off by saying it took almost a week to get flowers delivered plus i wuz supposed to got an upgrade on my Ruby Rose Bouquet last..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."