I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA.The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers in a full bouquet.
The florist made and delivered an arrangement that had less than half of the flowers shown in the picture. When I called, the owner told me that roses were too expensive for me to get what I saw online, that I would get it this time, and to never call her shop again. She then hung up on me before actually taking any more of my information to process a refund. I called back and was told that they didn't even know what Teleflora had online and that they had spoken to their rep.
to get those arrangements off the website. She said she would refund me $15 of my order cost.
I will never use Teleflora again, nor will I ever do business with Mary Lou's.The customer service was positively horrible.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..."
- "Let me preface this review by saying that I have ordered from Teleflora for years for both personal and professional floral deliveries and have always been quite happy with their..."
- "I ordered a premium bouquet for my sister who have just had a baby and when she sent me a picture of the arrangement, I was horrified! The flowers looked..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "First let me start off by saying it took almost a week to get flowers delivered plus i wuz supposed to got an upgrade on my Ruby Rose Bouquet last..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."