Teleflora - Call the florist directly

128 of 222 Teleflora reviews

I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA.The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers in a full bouquet.

The florist made and delivered an arrangement that had less than half of the flowers shown in the picture. When I called, the owner told me that roses were too expensive for me to get what I saw online, that I would get it this time, and to never call her shop again. She then hung up on me before actually taking any more of my information to process a refund. I called back and was told that they didn't even know what Teleflora had online and that they had spoken to their rep.

to get those arrangements off the website. She said she would refund me $15 of my order cost.

I will never use Teleflora again, nor will I ever do business with Mary Lou's.The customer service was positively horrible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Valentines Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #594735 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
128 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.