I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA.The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers in a full bouquet.

The florist made and delivered an arrangement that had less than half of the flowers shown in the picture. When I called, the owner told me that roses were too expensive for me to get what I saw online, that I would get it this time, and to never call her shop again. She then hung up on me before actually taking any more of my information to process a refund. I called back and was told that they didn't even know what Teleflora had online and that they had spoken to their rep.

to get those arrangements off the website. She said she would refund me $15 of my order cost.

I will never use Teleflora again, nor will I ever do business with Mary Lou's.The customer service was positively horrible.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Teleflora and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Teleflora.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Teleflora to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments