Pineville, Louisiana
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a bouquet from the online service to be fulfilled by Mary Lou's Flowers of Natchitoches, LA.The image online showed five roses, several lilies, chrysanthemums, and other flowers in a full bouquet.

The florist made and delivered an arrangement that had less than half of the flowers shown in the picture. When I called, the owner told me that roses were too expensive for me to get what I saw online, that I would get it this time, and to never call her shop again. She then hung up on me before actually taking any more of my information to process a refund. I called back and was told that they didn't even know what Teleflora had online and that they had spoken to their rep.

to get those arrangements off the website. She said she would refund me $15 of my order cost.

I will never use Teleflora again, nor will I ever do business with Mary Lou's.The customer service was positively horrible.

Review about: Teleflora Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Teleflora - Bait and Switch!!! Teleflora "I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday. She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was..." Read more Teleflora - Disgusting Floral Arrangement Teleflora "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When it arrived it looked nothing like it should have. This was the second try at getting the..." Read more Teleflora Enchanted Cottage Arrangement Review Teleflora "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..." Read more Teleflora Zen Artistry Arrangement Review from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Teleflora "Very dissatisfied. Ordered a Zen arrangement and Teleflora delivered sonething that looked like a get well arrangement for an older person. I understand substitutions are sometimes necessary but..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more LIFECELL IS SURELY A SCAM Lifecell "They take $189 out and put it on pending mode for the one you think your getting free but really arent.But you pay the shipping.So its a scam and falso..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more