Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas.What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting.

It had no roses, no holly, no red berries, and no pine cones. The only thing it had that resembled the one shown on the website were the two red candles! I emailed to complain and the only thing I got was a one time 40% off another arrangement. After my first experience I wasn't about to order another arrangements to be disappointed again!

I will never order from Teleflora or recommend them.Beware if you order from them.

PS: The top photo is what I ordered and the bottom is what I received.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and what i received. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teleflora arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $39. Teleflora needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments