Be wary ordering from Teleflora
I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas.What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting.
It had no roses, no holly, no red berries, and no pine cones. The only thing it had that resembled the one shown on the website were the two red candles! I emailed to complain and the only thing I got was a one time 40% off another arrangement. After my first experience I wasn't about to order another arrangements to be disappointed again!
I will never order from Teleflora or recommend them.Beware if you order from them.
PS: The top photo is what I ordered and the bottom is what I received.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i received
- Flower arrangement
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered Premium Love and Joy Bouquet. Shocked to see here that Teleflora must regularly send what ever they want, and not what was ordered. Note - not even..."
- "I purchased the enchanted cottage premium flowers for my mother's 60th birthday with a balloon and candy. The flowers were nowhere near in abundance as they should have been for..."
- "What I ordered was the Deck of Halls Tree and what I received was something you can buy at Home Depot. Asked for 12/17/20015 delivery date and it was delivered..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."