Be wary ordering from Teleflora
I ordered a flower arrangement from Teleflora before Christmas.What I received looked nothing like what I ordered or was expecting.
It had no roses, no holly, no red berries, and no pine cones. The only thing it had that resembled the one shown on the website were the two red candles! I emailed to complain and the only thing I got was a one time 40% off another arrangement. After my first experience I wasn't about to order another arrangements to be disappointed again!
I will never order from Teleflora or recommend them.Beware if you order from them.
PS: The top photo is what I ordered and the bottom is what I received.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- What i received
- Flower arrangement
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist..."
- "Teleflora is a complete comedy. I ordered the "Zen Artistry - Deluxe" (which is pictured on their website as an elegant purple orchid arrangement with bamboo) for Mother's Day, but..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."