Bait and switch by Teleflora

Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses are included in their web photo and went on to say that it comes with carnations.Um hello, roses are in fact in photo 1 and I got NO FLOWERS included in what was received in photo 2.

I was very surprised by their oh well you get what you get attitude in their reply to my direct cust complaint. I will NEVER EVER use teleflora again based on their customer service alone not to mention the cheezy arrangement that was sent.

They do not stand behind what they advertise.Bait and Switch is what it is.

Tammy B

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described AND poor cust service.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Teleflora All Is Bright Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #745657 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2015 #1083140

You really need to READ when you are ordering. They post one picture and offer you 3 different sizes or combo. SO what you ordered (the lowest one I'm sure) probably came with NO flowers and only the greens, ribbon, pine cones and the Christmas balls. In my option, the one you received looks nice; however, they could have did the ribbon the same way in the picture. If you also read the fine print... it also says that is designed by a local florist. So not every persons work will look the same. Therefore, what is pictured has be doctored to look the best to get you to buy it. YOU should have just called your LOCAL florist and ordered what you wanted and I am sure you would have received what you wanted. Keep in mind Teleflora is just a big company not a florist... so you get what you get when you buy something like that. ORDER from your local florist next time!!!

Dec 23, 2015 #1083200

Your very quick to judge and give ridiculous advice when you have no idea what I did prior to this post to try and resolve this issue. It does in fact come with flowers as they sent me the menu for the arrangement telling me exactly what should have been in the order ....and yes the order based on the one I picked and paid for. Its a shame when people cannot even read well enough to follow a flower menu, one of these two of those... seriously.. you obviously have more time than most people and thats wonderful for you however that is not an option for me currently. So you should maybe think before you make assumptions that are in accurate. If I had time to deal with my local florist, don't you think I would have preferred that option? My mother recently passed and I have handled it all as best I can with the the little time I have in my life and she left behind her 80 year old husband who I am now taking care of plus work a full time job needless to say I am left with NO time to go to the local florist. Bottom line... I clearly did not get what I ordered and they actually finally confirmed that to be true. It was suppose to come with flowers and did not as a matter of fact it was missing several things from the menu they sent me that arrangement was suppose to be composed of. I think I can tell the diff and also know that there are diff prices based on standard or deluxe. I am not new to ordering flowers. If they are using crappy local florist to represent their company than... Show more

Dec 14, 2015 #1078607

I too have gone through the same ugly flower delivery. I received "I'm sorry, 20% back in credit to my Paypal and $10 off for life. I can tell you I'm not going to buy flowers online ever.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.