Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

On Friday 12/22/17  I place an order that was supposed to be delivered on Saturday as this was a centerpiece for a family Christmas gathering. Nobody had the courtesy to tell me this wasn't delivered Saturday or why.

12/24/17 evening I was informed by my father that "someone dropped off a tree." He sent me a picture and I was so heartbroken I could do nothing but cry. I paid alot of money to recieve a bare tree that looked like it was purchased from the local Home depot. So the gift I gave my parents for Christmas was shameful. All the family and relatives were there to see that Charlie Brown Christmas tree.

Instead of humiliating me you should have simply said we can't fulfill your order. My parents are old and they would never complain about such a poor floral delivery,but when I asked them to text me a picture I cried knowing I would now need to wait to Tuesday and try to get them something else. This shoddy work highly upsets me. This what I ordered and also what was delivered.

It is 1 week later and no replacement as promised.

If you send arrangement have your receiver send you a picture via text. You may be surprised what you paid for is not what you get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teleflora Tannenbaum Basket Flower Basket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments