Franklin, New Hampshire
2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 06, 2016

I got a response from Teleflora trying to give me a discount on a future purchase.I replied that this is unacceptable because I would not be using them.

I requested at least a 50pct refund due to the actual bouquet being more than half smaller than advertised. I was provided with a 20pct refund.

I guess they are only a little apologetic.I will never use them again.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016

I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday.She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was grateful for, and when I saw it I was livid because it doesn't even match what the Standard bouquet was supposed to be!!!

I paid over $55.00 in total and the arrangement doesn't even contain what it was supposed to, never mind the amount of flowers it was supposed to! What a scam!!! I am going to complain to them constantly until they make some kind of reparation. I also plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of...

The photos below show what was received as opposed to what was ordered.SCAM!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of teleflora teleflora's red white and you arrangement from Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5594 and wants Teleflora to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality and diminished actual product. Author liked the most pictured flowers and advertised flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #1222120

The only thing similar in look was the white basket the arrangement was ordered in - for $100. How long are florists with national reputations going to be allowed these "bait & switch" tactics, allowed because of their power of substitution" adhesion clause? The arrangement was nothing like what was ordered.