Teleflora - Bait and Switch!!!

Update added by user Jun 06

I got a response from Teleflora trying to give me a discount on a future purchase.I replied that this is unacceptable because I would not be using them.

I requested at least a 50pct refund due to the actual bouquet being more than half smaller than advertised. I was provided with a 20pct refund.

I guess they are only a little apologetic.I will never use them again.

Original review posted by user Jun 05

I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday.She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was grateful for, and when I saw it I was livid because it doesn't even match what the Standard bouquet was supposed to be!!!

I paid over $55.00 in total and the arrangement doesn't even contain what it was supposed to, never mind the amount of flowers it was supposed to! What a scam!!! I am going to complain to them constantly until they make some kind of reparation. I also plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of...

The photos below show what was received as opposed to what was ordered.SCAM!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Red White And You
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #860251 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 03 #1222120 Framingham, Massachusetts

The only thing similar in look was the white basket the arrangement was ordered in - for $100. How long are florists with national reputations going to be allowed these "bait & switch" tactics, allowed because of their power of substitution" adhesion clause? The arrangement was nothing like what was ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about