Update added by user Jun 06
I got a response from Teleflora trying to give me a discount on a future purchase.I replied that this is unacceptable because I would not be using them.
I requested at least a 50pct refund due to the actual bouquet being more than half smaller than advertised. I was provided with a 20pct refund.
I guess they are only a little apologetic.I will never use them again.
Original review posted by user Jun 05
I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday.She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was grateful for, and when I saw it I was livid because it doesn't even match what the Standard bouquet was supposed to be!!!
I paid over $55.00 in total and the arrangement doesn't even contain what it was supposed to, never mind the amount of flowers it was supposed to! What a scam!!! I am going to complain to them constantly until they make some kind of reparation. I also plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of...
The photos below show what was received as opposed to what was ordered.SCAM!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Pictured flowers
- Advertised flowers
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Diminished actual product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Red White And You
- Teleflora Teleflora's Red White And You Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Side by Side what I ordered is the 1st pic, what I received is 2nd pic and customer service replied I got what I ordered and informed me no roses..."
- "I ordered a casket insert for a friends funeral. It was suposed to sit on the side of the casket with roses and ribbon and was really beautiful. I knew..."
- "I got an online opinion on this signed piece but I already had my suspicions. It is allegedly authenticated by Steven Zarelli. People need to be careful especially with buying..."
- "We had Rhymes replace two very old oil tanks on 7/10/15. All seemed fine. The cost was $3000.00. Twenty days later, the central air conditioning unit in the house isn't..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."