Franklin, New Hampshire
2.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 06, 2016

I got a response from Teleflora trying to give me a discount on a future purchase.I replied that this is unacceptable because I would not be using them.

I requested at least a 50pct refund due to the actual bouquet being more than half smaller than advertised. I was provided with a 20pct refund.

I guess they are only a little apologetic.I will never use them again.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016

I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday.She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was grateful for, and when I saw it I was livid because it doesn't even match what the Standard bouquet was supposed to be!!!

I paid over $55.00 in total and the arrangement doesn't even contain what it was supposed to, never mind the amount of flowers it was supposed to! What a scam!!! I am going to complain to them constantly until they make some kind of reparation. I also plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of...

The photos below show what was received as opposed to what was ordered.SCAM!!!

Review about: Teleflora Teleflora's Red White And You Arrangement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Pictured flowers, Advertised flowers.

I didn't like: Poor quality, Diminished actual product.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #1222120

The only thing similar in look was the white basket the arrangement was ordered in - for $100. How long are florists with national reputations going to be allowed these "bait & switch" tactics, allowed because of their power of substitution" adhesion clause? The arrangement was nothing like what was ordered.