Update added by user Jun 06, 2016
I got a response from Teleflora trying to give me a discount on a future purchase.I replied that this is unacceptable because I would not be using them.
I requested at least a 50pct refund due to the actual bouquet being more than half smaller than advertised. I was provided with a 20pct refund.
I guess they are only a little apologetic.I will never use them again.
Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2016
I ordered a DELUXE delivery of Teleflora's Red, White and You bouquet for a friend's 50th birthday.She sent me a photo of what she received, which she was grateful for, and when I saw it I was livid because it doesn't even match what the Standard bouquet was supposed to be!!!
I paid over $55.00 in total and the arrangement doesn't even contain what it was supposed to, never mind the amount of flowers it was supposed to! What a scam!!! I am going to complain to them constantly until they make some kind of reparation. I also plan to contact the Better Business Bureau and anyone else I can think of...
The photos below show what was received as opposed to what was ordered.SCAM!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Pictured flowers
- Advertised flowers
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Diminished actual product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Red White And You
- Teleflora Teleflora's Red White And You Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Take a look. This is what you get 2 days late, crappy mums for lilies, wilted roses, cheap filler stick in a vase of dirty water ..."
- "I bought yesterday the Teleflora's Polka a Dots and Posies - Premium (Product ID T52-3C) Order Number 230034086. And I my wife received this for her birthday. I know that..."
- "I have never been so disappointed with the quality and presentation of a floral delivery before. What arrived looked nothing like what I ordered and, while the flowers were..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I saw this Instaflex free trial sample on Yahoo. It claimed that in order to get a free sample all you have to do is pay shipping for 4.99$. When..."
- "Ordered goods and tracked my package through the UPS website. The package was transported by ground very quickly (OH to NH in a day), but then just stopped. My package..."
- "I brought in my grandmother's wedding ring (it's over 90 years old, she passed away, so this is all I have left from her) on July 18 to the store..."