Update added by user Feb 25, 2015
Update: I received no response to my first complaint.So I emailed again saying I'd make a credit card chargeback.
They then gave me a money off voucher for another purchase.
I'm not that *** so demanded a refund.They thought that a 40% refund was fair for a bouquet that is about 1/4 of the size of what I ordered.
Update added by user Feb 15, 2015
The small box of chocolates certainly qualified as small; with three chocolates.The card was mistyped.
Normally I'd let those details slide.The important part; the bouquet, was so pathetic I thought I'd add on the fact that nothing was very good other than the delivery
Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2015
Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets will be alike, and also that extra effort will be put into display bouquets. Teleflora have gone way past a little embellishment in my opinion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and to say it with flowers!
Here's 2000 words worth of flowers. the first is the website pic is the 'Deluxe Hearts of Gold' bouquet that I ordered, the second is the bouquet that my fiancee received, the other side of her bouquet had most of the greenery.
View and decide if you really want to use Teleflora.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bouquet smaller than sold
- Delivered product
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a beautiful bouquet for my wife, but what she received was a sloppy mess of flowers. The arrangement was terrible and definitely missing flowers. It wasnâ€™t..."
- "62294 order number Teleflora My wife and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I ordered her flowers from teleflora. My mistake. I thought I was getting a 100$ romantic bouquet..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "In January 2013, I had carpet installed in my three year old old. I now realized that I was taken advantage of, as the Empire Today carpet was not any..."
- "I have had numerous issues with rental home I rented through AH4R. I rented home which was advertised to have features such as gas fireplace/outside lamp in working order, unfinished..."
- "We purchased a 2014 Forest River Palomino Puma In August 2014. Six months later the carpet was saturated on the slide out by the dining bunk. After several trips to..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."