Teleflora - Are they joking?

126 of 222 Teleflora reviews

Update added by user Feb 25, 2015

Update: I received no response to my first complaint.So I emailed again saying I'd make a credit card chargeback.

They then gave me a money off voucher for another purchase.

I'm not that *** so demanded a refund.They thought that a 40% refund was fair for a bouquet that is about 1/4 of the size of what I ordered.

Update added by user Feb 15, 2015

The small box of chocolates certainly qualified as small; with three chocolates.The card was mistyped.

Normally I'd let those details slide.The important part; the bouquet, was so pathetic I thought I'd add on the fact that nothing was very good other than the delivery

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2015

Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets will be alike, and also that extra effort will be put into display bouquets. Teleflora have gone way past a little embellishment in my opinion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and to say it with flowers!

Here's 2000 words worth of flowers. the first is the website pic is the 'Deluxe Hearts of Gold' bouquet that I ordered, the second is the bouquet that my fiancee received, the other side of her bouquet had most of the greenery.

View and decide if you really want to use Teleflora.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Valentines Day Flower Arrangment
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #595384 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
126 of 222 Teleflora reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pictsidhe

Feb 25, 2015 #950540 Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom

Update: I received no response to my first complaint. So I emailed again saying I'd make a credit card chargeback. They initially gave me a money off voucher for another purchase. I'm not that *** so demanded a refund. They thought that a 40% refund was fair for a bouquet that is about 1/4 of the size of what I ordered.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.