100% full Not resolved
3.0
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 25, 2015

Update: I received no response to my first complaint.So I emailed again saying I'd make a credit card chargeback.

They then gave me a money off voucher for another purchase.

I'm not that *** so demanded a refund.They thought that a 40% refund was fair for a bouquet that is about 1/4 of the size of what I ordered.

Update by user Feb 15, 2015

The small box of chocolates certainly qualified as small; with three chocolates.The card was mistyped.

Normally I'd let those details slide.The important part; the bouquet, was so pathetic I thought I'd add on the fact that nothing was very good other than the delivery

Original review posted by user Feb 15, 2015

Flowers delivered when they should have been on Valentines day, the only problem, it was nothing like the picture. While I realise that flowers are individual and no two bouquets will be alike, and also that extra effort will be put into display bouquets. Teleflora have gone way past a little embellishment in my opinion. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and to say it with flowers!

Here's 2000 words worth of flowers. the first is the website pic is the 'Deluxe Hearts of Gold' bouquet that I ordered, the second is the bouquet that my fiancee received, the other side of her bouquet had most of the greenery.

View and decide if you really want to use Teleflora.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bouquet smaller than sold and delivered product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of teleflora bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Teleflora needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #950666

I had the exact same issue, the flower "arrangement" was horrible. They should be embarrassed!

pictsidhe
Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom #950540

They initially gave me a money off voucher for another purchase.