1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

yesterday (8/8/17) was my anniversary.i ordered flowers for delivery to my wife's work to make her feel special on such an occasion, and to start off our romantic evening correctly.

i paid an extra fee to get the flowers there by 1pm, as advertised on site by teleflora. 1 came and no flowers. I contacted them via customer service site on email as directed, but all i got was a one time email stating they would respond when they get notice from the delivery, but it was already 230 and my wife was to leave work at 3. so, i went into chat with a live rep.

they contacted the delivery people and then apologized, refunded my expedition fee and told me that it would definitely be there by 330. so, i had to lie to my wife to keep her at work longer. 430 rolled around and still no flowers. i had to once again contact them through their live rep chat.

that person then tells me that they are not responsible for guaranteed delivery times. i informed her that someone should tell her website and the other rep i spoke to, so no one would be defrauded money by the information given from them. thankfully, i saved all my conversations and screen shotted the web page. we never got the product i paid $115 for.

i demanded a refund and now i am on sites to share my experience. what a crappy way to start off what was to be a romantic evening with my wife. the worst part is i had to share with her what was going on and of course it took me a bit to get out of the pissy funk it all put me in.

horrible.don't bother.

Review about: Teleflora Delivery Service.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.

Preferred solution: People to be aware of false advertisement and promises.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Teleflora did the same to me yesterday and now say it will take up to 10 days for a refund for a floral arrangement that was never received.

Is that there scam? Tell you they’ll issue the refund then take forever to do it?