Carolina Beach, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist and tell me there was no answer at the shop.

The next day the flowers finally arrived and were no where near what we'd ordered. Not only were the flowers not was was pictured on the website, the vase didn't even have the matching ribbon promised in the product description.

My attempts to call the service line were met with people who promised discounts on my next order, although I'll never purchase from them again. I tried to tweet to customer support and got a canned message response to DM them, but no further communication. I also attempted emailing for support, sending photos of the flowers and again got an initial canned message offering help and then no further communication.

Too many customers have a similar story. Don't take the risk that this will happen to you, too!

Review about: Teleflora Bouquet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Pictured flowers.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Poor quality, Failure to offer refund, Lack of response.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion