Carolina Beach, North Carolina
100% full Not resolved
1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist and tell me there was no answer at the shop.

The next day the flowers finally arrived and were no where near what we'd ordered. Not only were the flowers not was was pictured on the website, the vase didn't even have the matching ribbon promised in the product description.

My attempts to call the service line were met with people who promised discounts on my next order, although I'll never purchase from them again. I tried to tweet to customer support and got a canned message response to DM them, but no further communication. I also attempted emailing for support, sending photos of the flowers and again got an initial canned message offering help and then no further communication.

Too many customers have a similar story. Don't take the risk that this will happen to you, too!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with pictured flowers and stated that there is a room for improvement of late delivery and poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of teleflora bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $34. Teleflora needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned teleflora bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Teleflora.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments