I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist and tell me there was no answer at the shop.
The next day the flowers finally arrived and were no where near what we'd ordered. Not only were the flowers not was was pictured on the website, the vase didn't even have the matching ribbon promised in the product description.
My attempts to call the service line were met with people who promised discounts on my next order, although I'll never purchase from them again. I tried to tweet to customer support and got a canned message response to DM them, but no further communication. I also attempted emailing for support, sending photos of the flowers and again got an initial canned message offering help and then no further communication.
Too many customers have a similar story. Don't take the risk that this will happen to you, too!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Pictured flowers
What I disliked
- Late delivery
- Poor quality
- Terrible customer service
- Failure to offer refund
- Lack of response
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teleflora Pretty Please Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look what i ordered & what i get. Very disappointing! I know they can change a flower if its seasonal, but nothing in my order was seasonal. They even chabged..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year. The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered. There were less then half the amount..."
- "Teleflora is a scam! First picture is what I ordered online. Second picture is what was actually delivered. Do NOT waste your money!..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."