100% full Not resolved

I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist and tell me there was no answer at the shop.

Related: Bait and switch by Teleflora

The next day the flowers finally arrived and were no where near what we'd ordered. Not only were the flowers not was was pictured on the website, the vase didn't even have the matching ribbon promised in the product description.

My attempts to call the service line were met with people who promised discounts on my next order, although I'll never purchase from them again. I tried to tweet to customer support and got a canned message response to DM them, but no further communication. I also attempted emailing for support, sending photos of the flowers and again got an initial canned message offering help and then no further communication.

Too many customers have a similar story. Don't take the risk that this will happen to you, too!

Review about: Teleflora Pretty Please Bouquet.

I liked: Pictured flowers.

I didn't like: Late delivery, Poor quality, Terrible customer service, Failure to offer refund, Lack of response.

1.4
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Teleflora Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $34
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.