Teleflora - All around TERRIBLE experience

I ordered a bouquet for my granddaughter, scheduled to arrive the next day. By 9pm the flowers still hadn't arrived and all customer service would do is call the florist and tell me there was no answer at the shop.

The next day the flowers finally arrived and were no where near what we'd ordered. Not only were the flowers not was was pictured on the website, the vase didn't even have the matching ribbon promised in the product description.

My attempts to call the service line were met with people who promised discounts on my next order, although I'll never purchase from them again. I tried to tweet to customer support and got a canned message response to DM them, but no further communication. I also attempted emailing for support, sending photos of the flowers and again got an initial canned message offering help and then no further communication.

Too many customers have a similar story. Don't take the risk that this will happen to you, too!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Teleflora Pretty Please Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #782931 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Teleflora? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Teleflora. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Teleflora.
Filing a new complaint about