My order 25347954 was delivered a day earlier than I had asked due to an impending snow storm. I could understand that, even though it's not what I wanted.

When I received the confirmation of delivery email, it stated that the flowers were "hand delivered." I breathed a sigh of relief. I wouldn't have to make the awkward phone call to make sure my friends checked their front porch that evening. I waited to hear from them, imagining how thrilled they would be to get the surprise of 16 red roses to commemorate a personal event in their lives. No call.

No text. I began to worry something had gone wrong. I finally texted them the next day to say hi, and no mention was made of the flowers. I actually had to ASK them if they had received anything from me (talk about uncomfortable and embarrassing), and they said no.

I couldn't believe it. I asked them to check the porch. There, partially covered in a snow drift, were the roses. As you can imagine, they were destroyed.

I called Teleflora to see if we could get a refund or another order of roses sent. Nope. Oh, not to worry, though. The lady said she was sorry.

Yes. You have no idea how much I appreciate such sympathy. (Excuse the sarcasm, but I am SO mad.) I finally was able to secure a 30% refund, but that was it. And THAT took quite a bit of doing to accomplish.

I abhor this company for stealing my money, refusing to make this right, and having the gaul to initially offer me 30% off any future purchase with them. As if.

I am embarrassed that I was scammed into using Teleflora, embarrassed that my friends now feel horrible about this situation, and embarrassed that I took $72 out of our limited family budget and completely wasted it. This company should be sued.

Product or Service Mentioned: Teleflora Flowers.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Flowers destroyed.

Comments