Teleflora - 11th hour Christmas delivery wont be delivered
16th December I arranged for a Christmas floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December.4am my time zone (Midday at delivery point ) I receive an email "your delivery wont be delivered as requested" When I clicked the link to reschedule the next available date is the 27 December.
This is NOT a Christmas delivery!!!! If I wanted a New Year or POST Christmas delivery I would have arranged for a delivery date AFTER the 25th.
If delivery was not possible then the least they could have done was let me know in advance and I would have arranged with another company.But NOOOOO they wanted to take my money for no service Not only have they disappointed me but they have disappointed the recipient
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I paid for and expected service not received
- Last minute notification delivery will not be fulfilled
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible horrible horrible flowers. Waste of money ordered 2 for mothers day and received ***. Look at photos one is what was ordered and the other side is what was..."
- "I ordered the gorgeous Lavender Chiffon arrangement for my mother for Mother's Day and it arrived nothing like as pictured. It arrived in a different cheaper looking vase with..."
- "The flowers were NOT as described or looked like the picture on Telefora's website. They offered a 20% discount. What an insult. I asked for a complete refund and/or to..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "UK Relatives sent flowers (to Australia) for Christmas using Bloomex. Ordered for delivery for Christmas Eve 24 December. They were not delivered until 5 days later on the 29 December...."
- "I am soooo disappointed with the way PAL (Philippines Airlines) handled our flight schedule for Laoag. My son is coming home for the first time after 10 years and the..."