Featured Not resolved
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

16th December I arranged for a Christmas floral arrangement to be delivered on 24th December.4am my time zone (Midday at delivery point ) I receive an email "your delivery wont be delivered as requested" When I clicked the link to reschedule the next available date is the 27 December.

This is NOT a Christmas delivery!!!! If I wanted a New Year or POST Christmas delivery I would have arranged for a delivery date AFTER the 25th.

If delivery was not possible then the least they could have done was let me know in advance and I would have arranged with another company.But NOOOOO they wanted to take my money for no service Not only have they disappointed me but they have disappointed the recipient

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Teleflora and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Teleflora to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i paid for and expected service not received and last minute notification delivery will not be fulfilled. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Teleflora and teleflora shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Teleflora?

Comments